however fresh in relation to it being something new in The Division 2 Phoenix Credits | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Fogingsam Mar 15
Let's see... new location, new abilities, new specialty skills (none that we weren't already aware of, however fresh in relation to it being something new in The Division 2 Phoenix Credits versus TThe Division 2), suicide bomber enemies, seems like we'll be fighting on some enemies, bridges with rocket launchers? , jackets/pants/beanies are finally confirmed to create a return so that's fine, rain system confirmed in this trailer as well, more factions aside from the True Sons affirmed? , possible underground about 1:20? They demonstrated off the turret drone which looks dope, at about 1:58 that they show a man with a green vest on, so that sort of showcases how you can set a paint on your own equipment now which is cool. I am sure there is other things I overlooked. But c'mon man, you can't seriously watch this and not take away anything that's new or simply being confirmed/revealed.

I played 939+ Hrs of The Division. This game, however, I'm being very careful because this seems like a"been there, done that" match though the place is different. Perhaps I'm just burnt out on looter shooters, but I do not expect Massive as far as I could throw them (and I should not throw folks with my knee!) . This is certainly NOT a day you buy. It's a wait-for-a-few-months and determine the way the match is received by both critics and fans and how much there really is to perform both in-game and end game. This really goes for the sport as a whole, not simply because this is a cineamatic story trailer, either...

You do know each video game is like this? Have one soul goal and keep doing it over and over. Like, by way of instance, fortniteexactly the same thing every match, you kill, you loot and you win some or lose some matches. The Division you kill mobs, get struggle people and better loot with the DZ over and over again. You only need to get the perfect game for you to keep this rinse cycle and if you do not like doing things over and over again then sorry bud but video games might not be intended for you.

What are they fighting for? The Division 2 Credits is as much their nation as ours, it is not like that can be an invasion or takes over from other nations were fighting against to keep our property. This is a very idle story, and why was not the virus a larger deal in the game? It brought civilization to its knees and it's not a thing. . There's so much potential here but were stuck within this linear view of the world without any choice. Yeah killing people is pretty bad and I am sure theirs individuals who only want to kill and loot to survive, but do not show me a fighting force that's just trying to live like us without any motive.

Having a helicopter overhead and cnn tv camera breaking down your door in the afternoon to confiscate your firearms,and politians allowing physicians to kill babies after there born which is murder without fear of charges and jail,do you need 90% tax and do you women want to get paid or do you wish to cover 3/4 of it in tax and not able to pay for child care or about such a long goverment waiting list for child and health care which you don't ever get it? This is exactly what I think would happen if the democrats get into power based on what the runners for 2020 presidency say..the division 2 are the result of this and thats a fact not fiction.

News

Problem with reading feeds
presearch