Wholesale NFL Jerseys | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
weijianhuakai Dec 13 '16

<p>Dec 10, 2016Calvin WatkinsESPN Staff Writer CloseCalvin Watkins covers the Houston Rockets and the NBA for ESPN.com. He joined ESPNDallas.com in September 2009. He's covered the Dallas Cowboys and Texas Rangers as well as colleges, boxing and high school sports.Follow on TwitterFacebookTwitterPinterestEmailprintcommentOKLAHOMA CITY -- From the opening seconds of the game Friday night, Patrick Beverley brought the West Side of Chicago with him.</p>Washington Redskins Jerseys

<p>&#8226; Beverley's defense derails Westsbrook</p>

<p>&ldquo;It&rsquo;s not realistic,&rdquo; Thomas said. &ldquo;I can&rsquo;t even make layups in the game. I get my shot blocked too much. So I&rsquo;m not going to go with the Celtics.&rdquo;</p>

<p>Despite building a 14-point first-half lead against the visiting Toronto Raptors, the Celtics' offense went stagnant for much of the final 30 minutes. The Raptors outmuscled Boston at both ends of the floor while bullying their way to a 101-94 triumph at TD Garden.</p>

<p>WESTBROOK'S TRIPLE-DOUBLE 'L'Russell Westbrook's seventh straight triple-double matched Michael Jordan's streak in 1989, but he wasn't happy about it.</p>Wholesale Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys

<p>WESTBROOK'S TRIPLE-DOUBLE 'L'Russell Westbrook's seventh straight triple-double matched Michael Jordan's streak in 1989, but he wasn't happy about it.</p>

<p>On his propensity for the top of circle three, Green explained, "That's where I've kind of gotten most of my shots at. Usually when you get most of your shots in a certain spot, you tend to work on that area a little more. When you look at the NBA, a lot of 4s try to specialize in corner 3s. I don't get many shots in the corner so I don't really focus much on the corner three. I like to focus on the wings and top of the key area."</p>

<p>WESTBROOK'S TRIPLE-DOUBLE 'L'Russell Westbrook's seventh straight triple-double matched Michael Jordan's streak in 1989, but he wasn't happy about it.</p>

<p>Ultimately, Golden State's wily veterans helped turn this game. In the fourth quarter, David West filled in beautifully at center, flanked by Andre Iguodala, Shaun Livingston, Thompson and Durant. The Warriors got decisive separation with a 25-4 run that featured cohesive defense that became quick offense.</p>

<p>More NBA coverage:</p>Tennessee Titans Jerseys

<p>Harkless is a solid defender prone to blips of hazy confusion, but he does not look out of place as a heavy-minutes starter on a solid team. Not bad for a wayward soul Portland swiped from the Magic for free.</p>

<p>GOLDEN STATE WARRIORSCheck out the team site for more game coverage</p>

<p>Guess who grabbed the rebound?</p>

<p>Smith loves to "snake" the pick-and-roll -- NBA parlance for dribbling one way around a pick, and then quickly veering back the other direction. He even canned enough midrange jumpers out of this action to keep defenses honest.</p>

<p>Official reviews suck! Everyone hates them! Sponsoring an official review makes me less likely to purchase your product! Can I just have a moment of peace and quiet?</p>

<p>Trading Cousins for a bounty of young guys and first-rounders would not give Sacramento extra bites at the lottery apple, or a half-dozen intriguing prospects. It would give them a ground-zero level amount of those things -- a normal amount. To trade a star and end up with that? Egads.</p>Wholesale NFL Jerseys

<p>Add this to the list of winnable games that have gotten away from Boston. That includes Monday's visit to Houston, when neither Thomas nor Al Horford could get a last-second layup to fall in a heartbreaking loss. The Celtics have shown an ability to compete with good teams such as Toronto, Houston and San Antonio, but have simply been unable to put together the sort of full 48-minute effort that's needed to beat that caliber of opponents.</p>

<p>"Obviously, [Thomas is] a harder guy, as far as pressing up on, and with his ability to drive the ball," Stevens said. "But DeMarre Carroll didn't play for them. There's no excuses from the standpoint of not having a player available."</p>

<p>Cousins himself, to name one prominent party in this long-running drama, doesn&rsquo;t expect it.</p>

Wholesale Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys, wholesale jerseys, cheap nhl jerseys, New England Patriots Jerseys

News

Problem with reading feeds